Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your job and future. With revenues of over £1 billion, CDW UK is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers globally.
What you’ll do:
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Execute creative and innovative paid advertising campaigns and social campaigns to influence sales opportunities and grow the CDW UK & international brand, while maintaining campaign budgets and schedules.
- Design, build and enhance our social media presence on our social platforms, by creating relevant, quality content.
- Identify trends and insights, adjusting and optimising spend based on performance.
- Define marketing opportunities and penetration strategies and understand the competitive landscape within targeted markets for all social channels.
- Update KPI’s, monitor and report on social media metrics and ROI.
- Ensure all campaigns have forecasted costs and are delivered to deadlines.
- Work with marketing and partner management to deliver incremental investment opportunities for partners.
- Attend marketing events, conferences, and meetings to capture engaging content for social media.
- Work with the Marketing team to ensure they have required Proof of Cost and Proof of Performance for paid campaigns.
- Work with CDW Advocates to support the development of the CDW Brand, develop inclusive messaging which drives engagement with Coworkers, Partners and Customers across social media channels.
- Respond to comments and company tags in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with creative designers to optimise graphics for social channels.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media advertising efforts and goals.
- Act as brand guardian of the CDW brand identity.
What you need to succeed:
Essential Skills and Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in Google Ads and executing google ad campaigns.
- 2+ years’ experience in B2B social media marketing (LinkedIn and LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Twitter, Twitter Ads, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and TikTok).
- A strong understanding of social media platforms and their algorithm changes
- Demonstrate experience of executing successful paid ad campaigns.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and creating social media campaigns to inform, engage, nurture, and persuade.
- An understanding of B2B digital marketing and user experiences
- Able to create and optimise targeted creative copy for socials and digital ads
- Able to conduct hashtag research and social listening
- Demonstrate the ability to conduct analytical research, and planning skills required with the ability to interpret data and develop actionable recommendations.
- Familiarity with GDPR compliance
- Experience in Microsoft Office 365 Suite
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Digital agency experience
- Experience within the IT industry
- Experience in Google Analytics
- Experience of social media scheduling platforms
- Working knowledge of Hubspot
Nice to have:
- A social media user, interested in the latest trends
- Out of the box, creative and innovative mindset
- Proven ability to work well under pressure, on own initiative & as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Highly detail oriented with the ability to prioritise multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident communicator and persuader with audiences
- Good presentation skills
- Strong proofreading and editing skills
- Confident with own knowledge and expertise
- Passionate, professional, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Proactive, enthusiastic, and self-motivated with a strong willingness to learn and develop
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers:
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.