Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your job and future. With revenues of over £1 billion, CDW UK is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers globally.
What you’ll do:
- Build a strong team working relationship within the Public Sector division and support functions that facilitate contract compliance, such as Legal and Supplier Management.
- Become conversant with all compliance and governance aspects of awarded Framework and Supply Agreements.
- Assist with provision of internal Framework Agreement guidance (documentation and training) to the Public Sector division and other personnel involved in fulfilment under Framework Agreements.
- Ensure all relevant CDW departments are aware of all governance and compliance requirements under Framework Agreements.
- Assist with making sure relevant Framework & Supply Agreement contract codes are created and maintained on Navision.
- Be available as an additional CDW contact for Contracting Authorities that run Framework Agreements, attend any relevant pre-market engagement events or contract reviews and own CDW review actions.
- Assist with Framework Agreement bid submissions and work with Bid Management function and other contributors to ensure a quality response is submitted on time.
- Become conversant with relevant legal Terms and Conditions that may apply under Framework and Supply Agreements, including model order call-off contracts, pass-through terms and back to back terms with supply partners, including when each applies and the contract approval and signing process.
- Assist with the contract approval and signing process acting as a conduit between the Public Sector Division and other relevant support functions.
- Assist with the management of contractual Framework and Supply Agreement audits, including the pre-audit information preparation and audit day activities.
- Assist with accurate and timely submission of all Framework & Supply Agreement contractual Management Information.
- Ensure all catalogues (paper or electronic) are produced and maintained according to the terms of Framework Agreements.
- Assist with Marketing to create and execute Framework Agreement Marketing Plans.
- Assist with management and maintenance of e-tender portals, the master Login workbook and master Opportunity Log for Framework and Supply Agreements at busy times.
- Manage the Enablement Inbox ensuring that all messages are appropriately actioned in a timely manner.
- Assist with provision of Sales Analytics reporting for Public Sector Sales Management
- Assist with daily review of Tenders Direct portal notices when required
What you need to succeed:
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Windows File Manager).
- Basic Navision/ERP skills (Framework training will be provided).
Nice to have:
- Self-starter with ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work quickly and remain focussed under pressure.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong ethical values.
- Understanding of the importance of maintaining compliance and confidentiality where appropriate.
- Self-motivated and driven by challenges.
- Patience, tolerance and resilience.
- Accountable for all aspects of the work.
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers:
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.