Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your job and future. With revenues of over £1 billion, CDW UK is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers globally.
What you’ll do:
- This role is responsible for executing and delivering the growth across the applicable hardware and software vendors as a deal registration team member.
- The core purpose of this role is to provide support to the deal reg manager and provide support to the deal registration team. This will involve; understanding all hardware and software deal registration and special pricing processes, forming working business relationships with the applicable vendors, Sales and Technical Services divisions within the business.
- CDW relies upon the deal registration team to register over 5000 deals per year, delivering significant commercial benefit.
- This role is responsible for administering all of the possible deal registration and special pricing opportunities, identifying all qualifying quotations/leads and registering them with the applicable vendor to secure the special pricing advantage ahead of CDW’s competition.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring KPI’s, providing analytic support to the deal through the monthly team meetings.
- High interaction is required with the Sales and Technical Services divisions.
- Interaction is also required with the applicable hardware and software vendors. Offers advice and guidance to others outside of the team with respect to deal registration, special pricing and special bid process.
- Ensure that all applicable quotations and leads are entered into the appropriate deal registration site.
- Manages a pipeline of deal registrations, feedbacks to the relevant Sales or Technical Services lead on pipeline closure, win/lose ratios.
- Monitors expiration date and takes appropriate safe guards to maintain special pricing advantage for CDW.
- Administers the rebate payments received by manufacturers and lead the resolution of any deal registration queries.
What you need to succeed:
- Provides analytic support on reporting for the team meeting and associated processes as well as ad hoc requirements.
- Experience in an administration role or within the B2B environment would be ideal. However, other experience will be considered.
- Numeracy skills.
- Ability to take on new processes and grasp the basics around products.
- Excel practical knowledge.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A demonstrable ability to work well with peers, both internally and externally.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An ability to work through ambiguity and to deal with unexpected challenges.
- An enhanced ability to pick up new challenges and learn quickly.
- A strong ability to work without supervision and to deal with ambiguity is required.
- A well-organized self-starter with a desire to make CDW successful and a passion to learn is also needed. The passion/motivation to take on new systems and concepts and embrace training
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of hardware and software is not required although an interest in the area would be beneficial. As there will be tracking of the financial benefits obtained, intermediate numeracy skills are required.
- Previous or current experience in the IT industry is advantageous
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us:
Culture, coworkers, careers. CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.