Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your job and future. With revenues of over $15 billion USD, CDW is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers globally.
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:30
What you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for maintaining stock levels and ensuring detailed requirements are met as per agreed with both internal and external customers
- Authorising large value orders ensuring agreed timeframes and conditions are met
- Minimisation of Aged Stock through process enforcement and proactive working and applying penalties when not achieved
- Utilise and improve current work streams; for cross-functional engagement and stakeholder management to ensure stocking is minimalised to prevent risk and limit storage requirements
- Responsible for creating operational reports and analysis with the use of created data and observation to ensure that continuous improvement initiatives are encouraged and delivered.
- Build, maintain and review planning tools to drive productivity within department
- Develop and drive good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders with particular focus on sellers and finance, ensuring operational service levels are achieved and continuous improvement is driven.
- Deliver and maintain daily operation in line with internal SLA’s and KPI’s
- Ensure accuracy and quality control within department
- Ensuring efficient lines of communication are maintained between team members, management, customers, all internal departments and external suppliers
- Excellent awareness of Health and Safety requirements
What you need to succeed:
- Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Performance KPIs
- Ability to create, maintain and analyse data
- Cost saving initiatives
- Constantly striving to develop
- Honest and hardworking
- Self-Motivated and proactive
- Attention to detail
- Proven record of reliability, responsibility and work ethic
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills – ability to liaise with personnel at all levels and adapt style accordingly.
- Capable of multi-tasking, efficiently managing time and resources
- Ability to work to challenging deadlines
- Have a desire for continuous development and self-improvement
- A receptive, approachable individual who can provide and receive feedback in an effective, impartial manner
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations globally. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers:
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape