Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your job and future. With revenues of over £1 billion, CDW UK is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers globally.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and nurture the existing relationships. Establish new relationships within NetApp & CDW & externally within the client/prospect base.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives/KPI’s.
- Work in close partnership with the internal CDW Sales & Overlay teams to identify new opportunities. Whilst driving proactive development of converged pipe/funnel.
- Own the execution of the business plan against defined milestones & metrics.
- Maintain and own any certifications requirements that support the vendor accreditation requirements.
- Understand and promote all relevant programs and promotions to maximize the sales opportunity.
What you need to succeed:
- Extensive sales, account management experience gained within the IT industry
- Knowledge of NetApp portfolio mandatory
- Knowledge of EMC / HP / HDS / Emerging tech vendors desirable
- Ability to drive sales through leadership
- Communication & customer management skills
- Excellent ability to communicate and build relationships
- Able to understand and articulate requirements
- Strong planning, organization and reporting skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Good general business acumen.
- A high level business understanding of converged technology, data management & protection, Public / Private / Hybrid Cloud
- Computer skills: Must be adept in use of MS Office or later, particularly Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Keen to learn new technologies. Understanding of IT products favourable.
- High Literacy and Numeracy skills.
- Understanding of data centre technology from Hypervisor down
- Understanding of HPE technologies, process & sales GTM
- Passion for Technology around new Innovation, capable to lead technology discussion without having to be the deep expert
Nice to have:
- Motivated and driven with a view to develop career
- Competitive, results-oriented, assertive and determined
- Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing at senior management level
- Reliable, tolerant, and dependable under pressure. Able to work to deadlines.
- Ability to self motivate and work alone, but also a team-player
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers:
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.