Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your job and future. With revenues of over £1 billion, CDW UK is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers globally.
What you’ll do:
- Work hand-in-hand with the Commercial FD, Sales Directors, Finance Leadership Team and senior business stakeholders to define and deliver:
- Segment / Customer Performance management
- Account financial planning and strategies
- Vertical market business cases & analysis
- New business commercial structuring and appraisal
- Product / service mix and performance management linked to driving sales plans
- Target areas and plans for growth & divestment
- Product / Offering development prioritisation and success measurement
- Partnering with functional and business heads to drive efficiency in sales and associated operations to build a sustainable and scalable business model; developing key performance metrics and contributing directly to the direction and results of the business
- Support an effective cultural, business process and systems change program, whilst supporting real time business activities
- Delivering inspiring leadership to the Finance Function and across the business through example; providing clear, concise analysis of issues for management and teams.
- A key contributor to the Sales Leadership team and Senior Finance Team
What you need to succeed:
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA accounting qualification with extensive PQE
- Previous experience of Finance Business Partnering in a technology / digital related organisation and with partnering at SLT / exec level
- Exceptional commercial acumen and a demonstrable ability to connect financial and non- financial metrics to business drivers and actions
- Detailed knowledge of commercial and sales operations in a large, fast paced company
- Experience of coaching and developing high performing teams in a matrix organisation
- Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
- Track record of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business, while meeting deadlines
- Proven track record in problem analysis with the ability to creatively and proactively problem solve
- Experience of process improvement requirements identification, recommendations and delivery
Nice to have:
- An engaging and articulate finance leader, who can drive a common purpose, lead by example and foster a culture of commitment and integrity
- An effective communicator, valuing each person’s contribution and collaborating in confidence and trust. Exhibits the highest levels of ethics and integrity and model behaviours that are respectful and inclusive.
- Encourages people to innovate, create and be open to change. Empowering people and having a bias for action and an urgency to move forward in a highly entrepreneurial, “can-do” environment
- Embracing of CDW's entrepreneurial culture. Demonstrates the ability to "roll up sleeves" while also maintaining a strategic and long-term point of view
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers:
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.