Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your job and future. With revenues of over £1 billion, CDW UK is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers globally.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver all Service Transition Projects in line with CDW best practice methodology (managing risk, providing governance, quality assurance, issue resolution, reporting) , where the successful implementation of a new service is the primary goal
- Ensure effective communication to all stakeholders (external and internal) through the lifecycle of the transition
- Adhere to relevant escalation processes to manage transition risks and issues
- Manage the expenditure within the Service Transition, ensuring all costs and times are recorded against products and services delivered
- Ensure products are delivered within the Service Transition in time and meet the required level of quality
- Build strong working relationships with a wide range of different internal teams and customers
- Ensure accurate contract entry and configuration on each Service Transition
- Review the outcomes of the Service Transition Project to determine any corrective actions that could be taken to improve future delivery in terms of cost, quality and customer satisfaction
- Provide a period of early life support and escalation during the service infancy period
- Provide an effective handover gate to Service Operations and Service Management Delivery
- Maintain Transition Support role process documentation and review regularly with key stakeholders
- Identify and drive process improvements, contributing to team evolution
What you need to succeed:
- Experience in an IT managed services role.
- Proven people management skills.
- Ideally, an understanding of Service delivery operations.
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge - Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio
Nice to have:
- Excellent organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Prince 2 Foundation & Practitioner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Project management methodology understanding is preferable
- Passionate, professional, with a proactive attitude
- Confidence to liaise with senior customers and colleagues on a one-to-one basis and in groups
- Proactive thinking, outcome focused and an ability to drive projects to completion
- Perform to high standards whilst working under pressure and to deadlines
- Balanced decision making
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers:
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.