Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your job and future. With revenues of over £1 billion, CDW UK is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers globally.
What you’ll do:
- Works with clients on assigned projects to deliver IT solutions
- Continually ensuring client satisfaction and excellent client outcomes from project outset to completion
- Accountable for embracing and enhancing CDW’s brand, and that of Operations and Professional Services, inside and outside of CDW
- Work with and leverage the capabilities and support from Solutions, Sales, third-parties and other Professional Services resources to overcome the complexities of implementing solutions
- Supporting delivery of customer technical projects and solutions.
- Liaise with other Junior team members/managers to resolve problems
- Very hands on with physical installations of multiple vendors hardware
- Customer site Network / Systems support
What you need to succeed:
- Holds, maintains and continues to develop industry-recognised technical relevance for core specialisations, through prior experience from being involved in delivering projects, holds or be working towards vendor certifications, technical training in one or more core technologies.
- Desire and proven capability to deliver quality projects and outputs.
- Is able to continually demonstrate strong skills in time-management, planning and all types of communication
- Is able to continually demonstrate delivery of quality and consistency whilst delivering excellence and at the same time continuing to strive for improvement.
- Flexibility - nationwide travel may be required
- Good all round understanding of hardware maintenance/break-fix
- A good theoretical and practical approach to diagnosing problems
- Ability to work independently on a wide range of products
Nice to have:
- Positive attitude and influence to others, a real ‘Team Player’
- Methodical and quality-minded with a right-first time approach to all work
- Passionate, professional, with a ‘can-do’ attitude at all times
- Communicates honestly, openly, and consistently well showing attention to detail and remaining calm and patient when under pressure
- Ability to recognise when to request support
- Works on own initiative, or as a team, towards agreed common goals
- Open, honest and approachable at all times
- Flexible about working hours and work locations; prepared to travel.
- Punctual, reliable and well presented
- Be able to obtain security clearance
- Graduates welcome to apply
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers:
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.