Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your job and future. With revenues of over £1 billion, CDW UK is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers globally.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, manage and execute compelling marketing plans for your technology eco-system leveraging the full marketing mix
- Secure budget/funding from CDW Partners to support marketing efforts, ensuring all activity is compliant for funding claims
- Project manage all stages of partner marketing and ensure effective implementation of all plans from conceptualisation stage; working with approved marketing agencies to help drive best practice and best value for CDW and partners
- Collate, measure and analyse results of all campaigns and optimising where necessary, making ongoing recommendations for future campaigns to drive optimum ROI
- Ensure a comprehensive understanding of aligned partner marketing schemes and guidelines, always ensuring compliance
- Work with the Marketing Operations team to ensure all partner funding claims are submitted in a timely manner, ahead of deadlines to ensure zero exposure to the business
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders across the organisation, and with CDW Partners and Suppliers
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s in marketing/business or related degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven track record of Partner Marketing strategies and investment models
- Demonstrated proficiency of written and verbal communication skills (including technical writing and presentations) with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively both internally and externally
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced work environment and to demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/opportunities
- Eager to take on new tasks/responsibilities and passion for customer experience, operational excellence and continuous development
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Nice to have:
- 3+ years of experience in the IT channel for a partner/reseller across marketing, category management, sales or partner management
- Be a proficient user of CRM/Marketing Automation tools like HubSpot and marketing design tools like Adobe Creative Suite
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers:
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.