Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your job and future. With revenues of over £1 billion, CDW UK is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers globally.
What you’ll do:
- Provide our diverse range of customers with agnostic, industry-leading advice and expertise to help them select the right technology solutions and make the most of them
- Lead presales cloud opportunities from inception through to handover into delivery
- Own CDW’s cloud go to market message, driving and evangelising our opinion, breadth of capability and experiences to internal teams, customers and partners
- 70% - Act as a senior architect, using a combination of your own depth of expertise as well as the wider team to own opportunities, engage with customers and win business at enterprise-scale
- 15% - Support the development of the team and the wider department by contributing to team projects as well as helping junior team members achieve their own career aspirations
- 15% - Develop and maintain your own skills and knowledge through research, self-guided learning, lab time and formal training/accreditation
What you need to succeed:
- Demonstrated proficiency in AWS and Azure solutions and their adoption, with a proven ability to use this to own and win complex opportunities with mid-market customers
- Previous experience in a channel presales role or similar including leveraging partner resources, incentives and teams during presales engagements
- Very strong real-world knowledge of AWS services and an understanding of how to position further transformation towards cloud
- Ability to lead customers through a cloud journey that delivers tangible benefit quickly whilst maximising the scope and potential of an engagement
- Commercial acumen with an awareness of the financial implications of design decisions across Capex and Opex budgets and how they affect TCO and ROI
- Experience selling both professional and managed services
- A demonstrable track record of getting stuff done whilst managing competing pressures and deadlines and retaining an eye for detail and quality
- A passion for technology and its ability to have a positive impact on business
- Relevant technical certifications including AWS SA Pro or SA Associate
Nice to have:
- Azure knowledge / certification
- Advanced certification / ability in one of the following
- Data Modernisation
- DevOps & Automation
- App Modernisation
- Self-driven, doesn’t require micro management.
- Passionate about technology and the impact it can have on business and our customers
- Articulate and credible
- Quality and detail orientated
- Positive attitude and influence to others
- Fast learner and able to adapt to new technology and keep abreast of current industry trends and practice
- Excellent communicator in all forms to key customer stakeholders
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Commercial aptitude to specify appropriate solutions.
- Able to achieve potential, stay inspired and motivated
- Desire to retain the highest levels of accreditation in the area of specialist focus
- Able to drive an individual plan based on business strategy
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers:
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.