Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your job and future. With revenues of over £1 billion, CDW UK is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers globally.
What you’ll do:
The Annuity Specialist will be:
- Addressing the ongoing shift in emphasis from many of our Diamond Partners such as Cisco, for whom annuity subscriptions and services are accounting for an accelerating percentage of overall sales, CDW created the Annuity Team in 2021 within Managed Service Sales. Supporting CDW’s Accelerate growth of strategic services Mission Forward priority, the Annuity Team work closely with sales in an overlay capacity to drive incremental growth in partner services opportunities
- Accountable for driving new business direct vendor service sales into CDW’s install client base as well as net new clients.
- Accountable for maximising and growing the direct vendor renewal opportunity.
- In a customer facing role, working with several named CDW sales teams, with key tasks to include the identification, development and closure of opportunities within their pipeline.
- Build a strong rapport with their sales teams and BDM’s, driving and evangelising vendor services capabilities within their customer base.
- Focussed on building a strong pipeline of direct vendor service revenues and closing these opportunities to meet or exceeding quarterly/annual targets, owning their own business plan to demonstrate their approach and methodology to succeed.
- End-to-end responsibility for opportunity identification, quote production, supplier collaboration, order processing, vendor case management and addressing of direct vendor client queries.
- Identification of wider CDW managed service opportunities within their client base.
- Maintaining current subject matter expertise around vendor services and their go-to-market.
- Utilisation of vendor tools such as (for Cisco) CCW, Lifecycle Advantage, Cisco Ready for Partners and the associated approach and methodology required when engaging on new business and renewal opportunities to drive maximum client value.
What you need to succeed:
- Minimum 3-5 years sales experience working within a VAR, MSP, Distribution of Vendor role
- Strong analytical, and problem solving skills, able to prioritise and escalate urgent matters both in your own workload and via third party suppliers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be well presented and a confident communicator at all levels
- Must be highly PC literacy (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer)
- Experience selling OEM services from vendors such as Cisco highly desirable
- Must be good working under pressure to tight time scales and part of a virtual team
- Must have high level of consistency and accuracy in data keying and documentation production.
Nice to have:
- Passionate, particularly about the area of specialist focus
- Ability to own and execute a sales engagement to completion
- Ability to build a rapport with clients, partners and within CDW
- Quality and detail orientated
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage expectation
- Commercial aptitude to create appropriate solutions
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers:
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.